MAHADEVI & ASSOCIATES (Sr. Partner: Dhananjay (7 Years Exp)

  Banking Matters (Show More)   

 Mayur Vihar Ph-I , East Delhi

   View Answers by this Lawyer (1)

 Profile Views : 29099

 News : 0  Articles : 0

Contact Details

Law Firm Name : MAHADEVI & ASSOCIATES (Sr. Partner: Dhananjay

Country : India

City : East Delhi

Area : Mayur Vihar Ph-I


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2017

Qualification : B.Com, LL.B


Our law firm has good professionals dealing in all kind of litigation matters. We also give corporate compliance services like company incorporation, GST Registeration, filing of different returns including epfo & ESIC, ROC compliance and many more.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/5551/2017 Delhi High Court


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Startup & Registrations

 Supreme Court (India)





 Banking & Finance

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy

 Commercial, Business & Industry

 Constitutional & Government


 Real Estate & Construction

 Leisure & Tourism

 Markets & Investments


Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  From whom should the damages be claimed after an accident?

Question :  While driving to college one morning, my friend got into an accident where a drunken tempo driver hit her two-wheeler and fell down, suffering from minor injuries. The owner of the temp, however, claims he is not responsible if the driver was drunk because he was not working that early in the morning. Whom should I claim the damages from for the damage done to the vehicle as well as the costs of minor injuries?

Answer by MAHADEVI & ASSOCIATES (Sr. Partner: Dhananjay :  FIR must have been lodged by the police, you can file a compensation claim petition before Motor accident claim tribunal. You will get the compensation for sure as per your brief.