Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Sailesh Gupta

Country : India

City : South Delhi

Area : Badarpur (South Delhi)


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2014

Qualification : B.A.LLB


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/808/14 Delhi Saket Bar


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Motor Vehicles



Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  Can a American citizen born in India sell/transfer property to other in india

Question :  MRI property in India

Answer by Sailesh Gupta :  An Indian born American can sell/ transfer his property to the others in India. He got rights after taking birth in India. And can sell/ transfer the property to the others.

Subject :  Early hearing of medical negligence case in NCDRC

Question :  Hello Sir, I am physically challenged person by birth and I have filed a medical negligence case in NCDRC which is pending from long time, I want to know if I can ask for an early hearing and disposal of my case in NCDRC, there is any provision in law for early hearing and disposal of cases in medical negligence cases for physically challenged people, if yes can you tell me the under which section and sub section I can demand for an early hearing and disposal of my complaint in NCDRC?

Answer by Sailesh Gupta :  There is no special provision. But you can move an application for preponement of hearing and u can mention your all problems and reasons why u want to early hearing if your reasons would be genuine you will get the benefit of that.