Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Daryl Menezes

Country : India

City : West Delhi

Area : Subhash Nagar (West Delhi)

Practicing Since :  0

Qualification : 


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/2511/2017 Delhi Delhi


 Arbitration & ADR

 Corporate & Regulatory

 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 IT, Media & Telecom

 IP, Trademark & Copyright

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Startup & Registrations

 Supreme Court (India)





Subject :  Builder not giving bungalow and not responding also after payment was made in 2015.
Question :  I had booked a bungalow in dharuheda (Gurgaon) in a project by Parshwanath developers.initial payment of almost 10 lac was made but after that there was no development in the property.I have written several mails etc to them but unfortunately they did not respond.Can you please suggest me the way out.

Answer by Daryl Menezes :  How was the payment made ?

Subject :  How to represent father in court he is a paralysis patient now
Question :  My father constructed a house in 1998. and left about 5 feet of place on the backside of my house due to vaastu. The person who is constructed house on our backside moved into our site. We make a petition in the court in the name of my father. but he attacked paralysis in 2015. He is unable to speak. I urged the court to allow me on behalf of my father. but they didn't allowed me. Is there any chance to attend the court on behalf of my father?

Answer by Daryl Menezes :  Yes as a legal representative. Please contact me for further details

Subject :  Civil
Question :  Property sold to me by cheating and fraud?

Answer by Daryl Menezes :  Would need further details

Subject :  Want to know the meaning of section 226 and 227
Question :  What is the section 226 and 227 .

Answer by Daryl Menezes :  Sir which statute or are you referring to article 226/227 of the constitution of india