Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Ncr law assocites

Country : India

City : South Delhi

Area : Jamia Nagar


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  1992

Qualification : LL.M


We are in legal profession since 1992,well equipped chamber,library etc.

Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
D/92/1992 Delhi Karkare room court delhi


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles

 Supreme Court (India)




 Non Resident Indian (NRIs)

 Pre Negotiated Services

 Admiralty & Maritime Law

 Antitrust & Trade Regulation

 Aviation & Space

 Banking & Finance

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy

 Commercial, Business & Industry

 Child Laws

 Estate Planning

 Entertainment, TV & Movies


 Constitutional & Government

 Medical, Pharma & Healthcare



 International Law

 Real Estate & Construction

 Leisure & Tourism

 Markets & Investments


Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  From whom should the damages be claimed after an accident?

Question :  While driving to college one morning, my friend got into an accident where a drunken tempo driver hit her two-wheeler and fell down, suffering from minor injuries. The owner of the temp, however, claims he is not responsible if the driver was drunk because he was not working that early in the morning. Whom should I claim the damages from for the damage done to the vehicle as well as the costs of minor injuries?

Answer by Ncr law assocites :  Insurance company