Advocate Ajay S. Jondhale (18 Years Exp)

  Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Show More)   

 Shivajinagar , Pune

   View Answers by this Lawyer (1)

 Profile Views : 5817

 News : 0  Articles : 0

Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Advocate Ajay S. Jondhale

Country : India

City : Pune

Area : Shivajinagar


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2001

Qualification : LL.B., LL.M.


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
Mah/2334/2001 Maharashtra Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles




Subject :  Civil
Question :  Property sold to me by cheating and fraud?

Answer by Advocate Ajay S. Jondhale :  File complaint with Police and if police not taken any cognizance you may file an application u/sec.156 (3) of Cr.P.C., 1973 for issuing directions to police to register FIR Crime against culprit who cheated you . You can also file compensate / damages suit against culprit.