Contact Details

Law Firm Name : Rishabh

Country : India

City : Mohali

Area : Zirakpur


Heading Courtesy Date
No Articles


Heading Courtesy Date
No News

Practicing Since :  2013

Qualification : Llb


Enrolment Details

Enrolment No Enrolment State Enrolment BAR
2584/2013 Punjab Mohali


 Consumer,Product&Service Liability

 Contract & Drafting

 Criminal Law

 Family & Divorce

 High Courts (India)

 Human Rights

 Employment, Labor & Service

 Motor Vehicles



 Non Resident Indian (NRIs)

 Insolvency and Bankruptcy


 Real Estate & Construction


Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Enter the code :

Subject :  From whom should the damages be claimed after an accident?
Question :  While driving to college one morning, my friend got into an accident where a drunken tempo driver hit her two-wheeler and fell down, suffering from minor injuries. The owner of the temp, however, claims he is not responsible if the driver was drunk because he was not working that early in the morning. Whom should I claim the damages from for the damage done to the vehicle as well as the costs of minor injuries?

Answer by Rishabh :  Your right to clam ha accrued against the both driver and owner of driver. But if tempo was insured at the time of accident. Damages would be paid by insurance co. On behalf of driver and owner subject to the conditions for driver n owner lead in policy and MACT ACT.