Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Question :  Rs.5000 was debited from my bank account without my permission. I informed the bank branch office they said they will look into it. But they did not do anything about it. Is there a legal course of action that i can take against bank?

Subject :  Banking Fraud Committee By Bank
Answer By Lawyer :  Hello Naresh, I went through your query. Firstly I would advice you to get the bank statements to get the idea how the transaction was done. There on file a complaint in a police station regarding the theft of 5000 from your bank account without your knowledge. Thereon Then lodge a complaint to the bank head office keeping your current branch in CC. With all these proofs, send a legal notice to the bank. Hope this was helpful.