Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Subject :  Property dispute on ancestor landBack

Question :  Property is ancestors and partition is not done. Now From PMAY some amount was sanctioned to build a home, so we started the construction. But my uncle had registered the case in court in last year, And the work got stuck. Now half amount has been taken from PMAY and half is remaining to claim, now panchayat has given the notice to start the construction but the problem is partition is not happening and case is also registered so what are the legal steps I can take ? as Panchayat is saying to start the work or submit the amount or face a FIR ? but we do not have amount to submit. what are the legal options and what can I do here ?

No Answers Found