Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Question :  I run a private limited company. We provide engineering services. Two months ago the company received a large order from our customer. To accomplish this, we needed to buy some equipment. We finalized the quotation of a proprietary company and transferred 50% payment (Money transferred from our company's current account to its company's current account). But after transferring the money, the supplier is not answering the call or mail. The company lost the order because of that. Which also ruin our company's reputation and waste the company's money. Now he is neither supplying the equipment nor returning our money. All communication is done over mail. Please help me what legal action I can take.

Subject :  What legal action can be taken if the supplier refuses to supply the goods
Answer By Lawyer :  U can file civil recovery against the supplier also, is there any cheque issued in lieu of non supply of equipment