Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Question :  My father is torturing me my brother and mother everyday. He threatens us saying he will pour acid or hot water(he also did it once). Shows a knife and also cut my brother with it once.How to give a complaint so that he never comes out of the jail.

Subject :  How to give a complaint in Police Station regarding torture
Answer By Lawyer :  Write your complaint on plain paper addressing the SHO of concerned police station and give that to the concerned police officer and take a receiving on xerox copy. Thanks!