Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Question :  Can police register FIR against me if there is fight between two groups and someone gets hurt and I'm under the age of 18 ? How can they take FIR back without court case and all?

Subject :  FIR against childern under age of 18.
Answer By Lawyer :  No, in matters involving children, the police is required to file an FIR only when the offence alleged to have been committed by the child is heinous in nature and punishable with a sentence of seven years or more.