Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Subject :  My father has illegal affair with some other ladyBack

Question :  My father has affair with one lady past 8 year ,we are very tired about my father and his behaviour, we lost everything and we are unable in this society we want to die ourselve , now I’m 27 years old and also I have one brother he was 25 years old , now this time also he lives with married who left her husband and gave birth to two child’s ,we are facing mental torcher from my father from childhood onwards this issues are repeating , and there is no support for my mother, now my father saying I won’t give property just give only some property I will keep property on my name, we faced a lot issues from my father

No Answers Found