Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Subject :  Dishonour of ChequeBack

Question :  I was a Director in a company but it was managed by someone else ( Holding Co. Management). The management took some money from one party and issues post dated cheques with my forged signature. Now, the party has filed a complaint against me and I am no longer a part of the company. What could be the remedy for me in this case, as the cheques were issued without my knowledge and I had never met the party also. Any prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

No Answers Found