Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Subject :  Can I cancel the property sale deed?Back

Question :  I have agreed to sell my porperty and taken part of amount as advence. Due to various reasons I could not fulfil it as on agreed date. Hence, I like to return the advance money to the buyer who agreed in front of witnesses. I am about to hand over the money. During the transition should I request for any document that states that the buyer has taken back the money and has legally returned the initial sale deed? What is your advice?

No Answers Found