Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Subject :  Divorce file Back

Question :  Abhay filed a divorce case in Jaipur, July 2017. Every hearing date went waste till March, 2018 as notice was not delivered to Jyoti (his wife) by court. His wife came to the court for the first time on April 10, 2018 but again the judge was absent that day. Now Abhay wants to approach Lok Adalat for his divorce. Can he do so if the opposite party agrees to do so? No proceeding has started in the court till now. Throw a light on the relevant provisions with the help of decided case laws.

No Answers Found