Subject : How to file writ of mandamus reg property issue?Back
Question : Sir
There is a mistake in ROR dharani records of our land.
13 guntas of land is missing
1) 5.34 acres of land was there in the name of my great grandfather B. Papi Reddy
2) that was partitioned between 2 sons of B. Papi Reddy (late)
2.37 acres on the name of B. Parma Reddy(late)
2.37 acres on the name of B. Ram Reddy (late) (who had no children)
3) after their death that land was partitioned between 2 sons of B. Parma Reddy (my grandfather)
2.37 acres on the name of B. Anantha Reddy(my father)
2.37 acres on the name of B. Narayana Reddy (late)
4) in the year 1985 both of them (B. Anantha Reddy and B. Narayana Reddy) sold 4 acres of land (each 2 acres)
5) in 2004 heirs of B. Narayana Reddy (late) have sold the remaining land of 37 guntas.
6) in 2021 we sold 24 guntas. So there should be 13 guntas of on my father's name.
But as per dharani records 12 guntas of land is showing in the name of B. Narayana Reddy (late) instead of my father's name B. Anantha Reddy and 1 gunta as RSR pending.
7) now heirs of B. Narayana Reddy (late) have applied for succession from MRO office
8) I have written a letter addressing MRO and district collector requesting them to stop succession and registration.
9) No action was taken by them and I doubt whether they will stop succession.
10) How to file writ of mandamus to stop this succession and correct the entries in ROR?
No Answers Found