Free Legal Advice from Top Lawyers in India

Question :  Want to setup a health care, diagnosis centre and medical shop. Kindly suggest how will be the partnership deed.

Subject :  Partnership deed between three i.e doctor, business man and service holder in a steel industry
Answer By Lawyer :  If you have any queries regarding the Incorporation of your desired Partnership Firm please feel free to contact us through email/whatsapp/call on or +917767005499. We are here to serve you from Incorporation of firm to any legal help required for the functioning of your desired Firm.